This is a comprehensive list of all the Target pumpkin spice products coming to your local Target this fall. If you’re all about the sweet and spiced wonder that is pumpkin spice and wait all year for new pumpkin spice products to arrive, read this article!
All these Target pumpkin spice products will be available September 3 in Target stores nationwide. As always, this is not an ad. I just want you to know when and where to get the goods, you little pumpkin spice freaks!
- Favorite Day Pumpkin Spice Dipped Sandwich Cookies
Pumpkin spice cookies, vanilla creme filling, and white chocolate coating. What more do I need to say?! This is the Favorite Day pumpkin spice product I am most excited to eat.
- Favorite Day Pumpkin Spice Mini Pretzels
Favorite Day pumpkin spice pretzels sound good, but Favorite Day pumpkin spice mini pretzels sound even better. How cute!
- Favorite Day Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
Cheesecake and ice cream sounds like a wonderful combination. Add pumpkin spice on top of that and you have a seasonal winner!
- Favorite Day Pumpkin Spice Whipped Dairy Topping
Up your hot chocolate game with this pumpkin spice whipped dairy topping. With this, there is no need to go to Starbucks anymore. You are Starbucks now!
- Favorite Day Pumpkin Spice Whipped Oat Topping
Dairy free darlings, don’t panic! They have a vegan whipped topping for you as well.
- Favorite Day Pumpkin Sliced Cake
I don’t think of Target as a place to get slices of cake, but maybe this Favorite Day pumpkin spice cake that comes in slices will change my mind!
- Favorite Day Pumpkin Spice Mini Cupcakes
Once again, mini anything is precious and adorable. Mini cupcakes are particularly cute, though. And I don’t know many grocery stores that sell pumpkin spice cupcakes, so I’m excited for these!
- Favorite Day Pumpkin Muffins
Are they as cute as the mini cupcakes? No. Are they still probably going to be delicious? My guess is yes.
- Favorite Day Pumpkin Spice Madeleines
These Favorite Day pumpkin spice products are getting fancy with their pumpkin spice madeleines. I think these soft French cookies will pair perfectly with pumpkin spice flavor.
- Favorite Day Mini Pumpkin Scones
Target is crushing the mini game this fall. These mini scones will be perfect for breakfast or afternoon tea time.
- Favorite Day Pumpkin Spice Soft Sandwich Cookies
I love any food with the word “soft” in the title. It lets you know that you are about to sink your teeth into something tender and delicious.
- Favorite Day Pumpkin Spice Coated Caramels
These little morsels of pumpkin spice and caramel will be great to put in a pumpkin-shaped bowl in your living room this holiday season.
- Good & Gather Pumpkin Pie Granola
I’ve already tried this and let me tell you that it’s one of the best things I’ve tried in a while. It’s subtle and delicious and I can’t wait to buy more of it.
- Good & Gather Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew
Save your money for Christmas shopping and sip on this pumpkin spice cold brew at home instead of buying it from a coffee chain. It’s just as good. I promise!
- Good & Gather Pumpkin Spice Light Roast Ground Coffee
Prefer your coffee hot? Target will have new pumpkin spice coffee grounds to make hot coffee as well.
- Good & Gather Pumpkin Spice Light Roast Arabica Coffee
Prefer beans to ground coffee? Target has that too!
- Good & Gather Pumpkin Spice Non-Dairy Oatmilk Creamer
- Good & Gather Honey Pumpkin Goat Cheese Ravioli
Okay, okay. This isn’t technically pumpkin spice, but I had to include it because it sounds so damn good. Cook this ravioli with a little brown butter and sage and you’re having a restaurant quality dinner.